Are you wanting to associate your company with a small charity making a huge difference in your local area? Would you like to address and reach your corporate social responsibility goals? Fancy supporting a charity that is changing the lives of disabled children and young adults?
Here at Unique Kidz and Co we are looking for corporate supporters and we are really hoping that means you!
Corporate support can mean so many different things. Here are just a few ways in which you can get involved at Unique Kidz and Co …
- Sponsoring one of our events
- Sign up to one of our challenges
- Match fund employee’s activities
- Attend our Charity Ball
- Volunteer your time or expertise
- Donate items or prizes
- Take part in ‘Payroll Giving’
Benefits of Supporting Unique Kidz and Co
- Addressing your corporate social responsibility
- Association to a high profile local charity
- Opportunity to benefit from positive PR
- Community links
- Team building opportunities
- Staff motivation and training
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Fundraising ideas
When you choose to support us, we want to create a customised package that suits you and your business. Our Fundraising Officer will work with you to make sure you get the most from supporting us! Don’t forget to take a read of our Corporate Partnership Guide for more information!
Pledge to raise £250 – £500
Pledge to raise £500 – £1000
Pledge to raise £1000 – £2000
Pledge to raise £2000+
We can’t wait to work with you! For more information on how to get involved and sign up to support us please contact Jordan Halpin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07733 102202.